Solo Ads Advertising Guide
by Adrian Jock, author of the Solo Ads eBooks Series
Solo Ads with Guaranteed Clicks - The Best Solo Ads Choice?
The service called "Solo Ads with Guaranteed Clicks" started to be provided as a consequence of a big disadvantage the classic type of advertising has...
If you're not a solo ad expert, if you don't know what you're doing (the classic newbie case) and if you only follow other people's pieces of advice such as "solo ads work great", then...
due to your lack of knowledge you can end up by spending a lot of money by buying classic solo ads (no clicks guaranteed) and... getting nothing in return.
When you buy a solo ad with guaranteed clicks, the solo ads seller guarantees you results:
a certain number of clicks on the link from your solo ad.
Basically you buy email traffic to your website.
Content of the Section #10 Guaranteed Clicks
• Very Important Recommendation for Solo Ads Buyers
• Advantages & Disadvantages of Solo Ads with Guaranteed Clicks
• Guaranteed Clicks Sellers
Subscribe to Adrian Jock's
"Solo Ads Tips" Newsletter
to get more solo ads tips delivered
straight to your mailbox ...
Very Important Recommendation for Solo Ads Buyers
Most of the solo ads sellers will provide a proof of delivery for the clicks. However, never buy a solo ad with guaranteed clicks without using an ad tracker.
Reason: you must check yourself the source of the clicks. You don't want to get worthless traffic such as: bot (software) generated traffic, safelists traffic or traffic exchanges traffic.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Solo Ads with Guaranteed Clicks
Advantages of Solo Ads with Guaranteed Clicks
1. Your result is guaranteed, otherwise you get your money back.
2. Many vendors will write your solo ad.
Disadvantages of Solo Ads with Guaranteed Clicks
1. Usually a standard solo ad (ezine solo ad) is cheaper than a solo ad w/ guaranteed clicks distributed to the same number of subscribers.
2. It's very hard to find such guaranteed clicks service provided for other niche than Internet Marketing (including money making niche, biz opps niche).
3. Most of the vendors accept only ads for freebies (list building ads). If the goal of the web page you advertise is the sale, not the free signup, then your ad won't be accepted.
4. Most of the solo ads sellers don't accept orders for programs (biz opps, or call them whatever you want) that are not very new but were heavily promoted already by tons of other people. Example of such program: Empower Network.
Guaranteed Clicks Sellers
Udimi Solo Ad Marketplace
Udimi is a free to join membership site where you can buy or sell solo ads clicks.
Udimi's system automatically remove fraud and duplicate clicks, so you don't pay for such clicks.
Payment protection: After you buy a solo ad, the seller does not get the money until all clicks have been delivered. After the order has been accepted, the seller has 100 hours to deliver all clicks. If seller failed to deliver all your traffic, you can get instant refund for undelivered traffic right from your solo window, without even contacting the seller or Udimi support.
Sellers profiles include all positive and negative testimonials received from their buyers.
Any positive testimonial includes the number of clicks ordered, the number of clicks delivered and the link to the list of clicks delivered. That list includes the following pieces of information about each visitor: IP, country, date & hour of the visit, browser type, OS info.
Safe Swaps is a web based platform to manage your ad swaps, buy or sell solo ads with guaranteed clicks. The video below shows you how to use Safe Swaps in order to buy a solo ad.
You've just finished reading the Section #10 Solo Ads with Guaranteed Clicks. To go to another section, please use the menu on the left side.
To get more solo ads tips delivered straight to your mailbox, subscribe to Adrian Jock's "Solo Ads Tips" Newsletter.
Solo Ad Advertising Guide - Solo Ads with Guaranteed Clicks