Solo Ads Advertising Guide
by Adrian Jock, author of the Solo Ads eBooks Series
Without Using an Ad Tracker, You're a Blind Solo Ads Advertiser
If your solo ad result isn't the one that you expected, how do you know what was wrong? Was it the solo ad itself? Was it the landing page? Was the solo ad even published?
If you run identical solo ads in different publications how do you know which ezine is worth placing your order with again?
If you run different advertisements in the same newsletter how do you know which one is worth running again?
Sure, you can base your assessment only on the number of sales or signups, but... What if you get only a few sales or signups? How do you find out what you need to correct?
Maybe the landing page is at fault. Or maybe it's the solo ad itself. Or maybe it's the solo ad seller who sent also some fake traffic generated from the same IP. Etcetera. You don't know for sure...
There is only one way to know: use an ad tracker. Without it, you're a blind advertiser.
Content of the Section #6 Ad Trackers
• Is It Good to Use Free Ad Trackers?
• Major Ad Trakers Reviews.
• Ad Tracking Supertips (free ebook).
Subscribe to Adrian Jock's
"Solo Ads Tips" Newsletter
to get more solo ads tips delivered
straight to your mailbox ...
Is It Good to Use Free Ad Trackers?
The ad tracking systems that are free usually include only some basic features. You get what you pay for ;-)
In addition, the free ad trackers are also used by newbies who sent spam. Whether their spam is sent accidentally or due to their lack of knowledge, that's not important. The result is that in most of the cases the domain names of these free ad trackers are blacklisted. Your email solo ad containing a link to such a domain name will be marked as spam by the spam filters that use the blocklist where tracker's domain name is listed.
An example of well-known system that incorporates a free ad tracker and has its domain name blacklisted is bit.ly. For more details, read the article Email Marketer's Silent Enemies
Major Ad Trackers Reviews
1. Ad Tracking Software
The software is installed on your web site and your tracking URLs carry your own domain name.
• Tracks visitors, sales, subscriptions, downloads, etc. from each of your traffic sources
• Calculates cost per click, cost per sale and cost per action for each one of your traffic sources
• Calculates your ROI (return on investment)
• Reveals what URLs people came from before clicking your ads.
• Protects your affiliate sales from commission theft with encrypted html redirect pages.
• Bonus #1: free professional installation.
• Bonus #2: free ebook "Ad Tracking Like a Pro"
2. Ad Tracking Services
The trackers do not run on your site but on supplier's server. Therefore no technical skills are required for using such services (good for beginners too).
• Shows you exactly how many visitors were generated by each of your ads.
Registration Bonus: "20+ Types of PROVEN Headline Tactics for Unlimited Sales & Creativity" (special report)
Free 14-day trial and then if you like their service you can continue using it for $19.95 per month.
• Tracks how many visitors, sales, and leads are generated by each ad.
Full featured demo available on site.
Free 30-day trial and then if you like their service you can continue using it for $29.95 per month.
• 100 (Basic Plan) - 5,000 (Extreme Plan) tracking links
Payment Plans: Basic ($9/mo), Pro ($19/mo), Hyper ($39/mo), Extreme ($69/mo).
• Unlimited tracking links.
Demo account available on site.
Free 14-day trial and then...
Monthly billing: Starter ($17/mo), Standard ($47/mo), Pro ($97/mo)
Detailed comparison: ClickMagick vs ClickMeter
Ad Tracking Supertips
The free ebook Ad Tracking SuperTips shows you how to choose, use and profit from ad trackers.
• Which Ad Tracker For You? - the two types of tracker and why you need to know the difference, trackers which calculate the ROI from all your ad campaigns, the advantage of sub-campaigns, the importance of redirect files, tracking your visitor all through your site, tracking your visitor after leaving your site.
• Super Ways To Use An Ad Tracker - how affiliates can boost their sales, how to perfect your sales copy to get the order, finding the best advertising ezines and creating the best ads, and more.
• Testing With An Ad Tracker - how to run a test, the one essential secret to scientific testing, why split run testing is the ideal method.
• Ad Tracker Product Reviews - the key decision before you choose a tracker, recommended products.
Click here to download free Ad Tracking SuperTips
You've just finished reading the Section #6 Ad Trackers. To go to the next section, please use the menu on the left side.
To get more solo ads tips delivered straight to your mailbox, subscribe to Adrian Jock's "Solo Ads Tips" Newsletter.
Solo Ad Advertising Guide - Ad Trackers (Click Trackers)