Solo Ads Advertising Guide
by Adrian Jock, author of the Solo Ads eBooks Series
"People rarely buy features. People sometimes buy benefits.
Have you ever joined a brand new program, and then found no promo materials available for you to use?
Have you ever joined a program whose promo materials have been used by everyone for years and realized that most of the readers are already fed up with them?
Have you been looking for someone to write a solo ad copy for you, but you found out that the prices were outrageous?
Many copywriters are excellent professionals but don't have a clue on how to write solo ads that are not blocked by spam filters. Aren't you sick of buying solo advertising space only to send your effective solo ad in prospects' spam folders?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this is the place you're looking for.
Content of the Section #4 Solo Ads Copywriting
• Email Solo Ads Copywriting Service
• The Copywriting Crash Course
Subscribe to Adrian Jock's
"Solo Ads Tips" Newsletter
to get more solo ads tips delivered
straight to your mailbox ...
Email Solo Ads Copywriting Service
Terms of Service
1. After your payment, send to us a message that includes the link to the web page you want to promote and more details about your offer/service/product (only for the case when such details are not included in the text of your landing page). To avoid any confusion, the subject line of your message has to be "Solo Ad Copywriting"
2. Within maximum 12 hours after your payment you will receive the confirmation of your order.
3. Your new solo ad will be sent to your PayPal email address within maximum 3 business days after placing a complete order.
4. For avoidance of any doubt, this service doesn't include the publishing of your solo ad in ezines.
5. Any advertising has an inherent risk. We do not guarantee that your ad will be financially or otherwise successful for you. To ensure good results, make sure you have a good solid product or service and take very much care what ezine or ezines you choose to publish your solo ad.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will my solo ad resemble a long sales letter?
A: No way. All a long solo ad does is to bore the reader. The role of the solo ad is to make the reader click on your link and visit your site. Your site - not the solo ad - has to include all the details about your product or service.
Q: Will the solo ad also include a subject line?
Q: Who will actually write the solo ad?
A: Adrian Jock. Personal blog: Adrian Jock's Internet Marketing Tips
Q: Is there any discount if I order more solo ads?
A: On a case by case basis we can offer a discount. Tip: If we didn't previously work for you it is better to place only one order, then wait and see if you're happy with our work. We're trying to make every customer happy, however we are not perfect and we may not always succeed. If you are not happy with the first solo ad, then there is no point in placing a second order, right?
Q: What if I have additional questions not listed here?
A: Don't hesitate to visit the page Customer Support and contact us. Tip: If there is anything that is not crystal clear, then it is way much better to contact us before placing the order. After you get the answers and have a clear picture, you can make the decision that's best for you.
The Copywriting Crash Course
How to Ethically Cheat Your Way to Crafting Advertising Promotions
You've just finished reading the Section #4 Solo Ads Copywriting. To go to the next section, please use the menu on the left side.
To get more solo ads tips delivered straight to your mailbox, subscribe to Adrian Jock's "Solo Ads Tips" Newsletter
Solo Ads Advertising Guide - Solo Ads Copywriting